Well it’s a very exciting day: today is the UK Book Launch of Against the Elements and as per usual when you have something to do, I have a sore throat.
Anyway. This is what’s going down tonight.
- Doors open at 6pm. Sailmakers Arms is a beautiful little pub so you could show up earlier, grab a drink and some of their excellent food before the launch if you want. You can check out their Facebook page here.
- The reading begins at 6.30pm. I will be talking about the book, reading some sections, talking about IFWG Publishing and other such things.
- After the reading, there will be a Q&A about anything you desire. Except, y’know, weird stuff.
- Towards the end, I will be exclusively reading, for the very first time, Azurewrath, which was featured in SQ Mag.
- Books will be available to purchase for less than RRP. The US Edition of Against The Elements will be available for a mere £6, the UK Edition for £9, AND I will have Michael Fletcher’s Kings of Under-Castle for £9 too. I can sign them as well!
- At 8pm, Sailmakers’ famous Open Mic Night begins. It’s a Hallowe’en special with special guests and I will be singing a little bit, too.
It will be amazing fun and I’m so pleased that so many people are attending. I hope you have a great time!
In terms of other stuff, I have been writing slowly because of school stress, but I’m hoping to post more frequently.